I stole this from my friend Ashley’s blog. These are some new things I have discovered in the past couple months that I love. Give them a try!
1. Five Guys Burgers and Fries- I could pass on the French fries but the Burgers are amazing.
2. Nothing Bundt Cakes Bundlets
3. Shop it to me
4. Cherry Coke Zero
5. Cinnamon Squares
6. Harmon’s Artisan Bread
7. Fels Napha Laundry Bar Soap
8. Fresh Bamboo Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works
9. Express' Online Store
2 comments:
Mmmmmm, Five Guys. Personally, I loved the fries, but really those burgers are awesome! They're around DC, but I don't know of them existing outside of the area, do you know otherwise?
Seriously...How did I not know about Cherry Coke Zero?? Justin says I love any nasty sweet drink. I have it on my grocery list as we speak. Also, where would one pick up Fels Napha Laundry Bar Soap? I love everything else on your list, so I quess I need to try the 2 things I don't know of?
Post a Comment