Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Schmoopy Poo!

1- Where did you meet? At a 24th of July party at his house. My friend Laura was going to his party and thought I needed a night out with the girls. Little did she know how that girl’s night would pan out.

2- How long did you date before you were married? Let’s see, we dated for a year and a half and were engaged for 14 months so 2 years and 8 months

3- How long have you been married for? 1 years, 3 months, and 6 days.

4- What does he do that surprises you? His tenderness. He doesn’t show it often but he has a completely soft side that I adore. Seriously, sometimes I see him with children or our dogs and it melts my heart. It also surprises me when he brings me home roses or sends me flowers for no reason or just to brighten my day. He also gives me the best gifts, which is a huge surprise because he HATES shopping! I probably don’t give him enough credit but he always gets me stuff that is super thoughtful and just what I want.

5- What's your favorite feature about him? His back, his eyes, his cheek bones, basically his entire face. I think he is super sexy!

6- What's your favorite quality about him? His tenacity, his intelligence, his dedication, his softness, his frugalness, his unconditional love for me, his compassion, his ability to deal with me when I am undealable, his work ethic both at home, in our marriage and at his job and finally his determination to make our lives, marriage and family the best it can be.

7- Does he have a nickname for you? We call each other Be or he will call me Babe, Lil Tex, or Cheshire. (I smile like a Cheshire cat when I am up to something)

8- What's his favorite color? Blue.

9- What's his favorite food? A good steak, sushi and bacon. Seriously, I tried to give the dogs some of his bacon the other day and he freaked out!

10-What is his favorite sport? Football. He’s been lucky I have needed to catch up on shows or have had plans on Saturday because he has been watching A LOT of football!

11- Who said I love you first? I did. We were at a New Years party and it just came out. He said it right back and the rest is history.

12- When and where was your fist kiss? It was in the middle of December, 2004. We were on his porch overlooking the city. It was the most perfect first kiss!

13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Lately we have been enjoying making breakfast and having Movie Mornings with the dogs.

14-Do you have kids? How many? Just the dogs but someday we will have 3.

15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He is ridiculously good at math.

16- How old is he? He will be 27 on November 11th

17- What's his favorite type of music? Anything pretty mellow with touching lyrics.

18- What do you admire most about him? His drive and his humbleness. He doesn’t think he deserves to just be handed anything and is an amazingly hard worker.

19-What's his favorite past time? The Sigma Chis. He adores them and the experiences he had up at school and I am grateful that we are able to see so many of them on such a regular basis. Hanging out with Andrew is also one of his favorite things to do. They have so much fun together and the platonic love they share is wonderful to watch.

20- Do you think he is going to read this? Only because I am going to email it to him :-)

I tag everyone who has an amazing hubby or significant other too!

2 comments:

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

How cute! I love an excuse to brag about Casey so I am totally doing this :-)

So you think you can blog? said...

You're welcome! You should be naming your first born after me...love you both!