Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's a Thriller...



For the last three years I have been begging Mike to go to Thriller with me because I have heard how great it is. This year I was finally able to talk him into it and I was really excited. For the most part I thought it was very well done and funny but it was more of a variety show than a dance concert, so I was a bit disappointed. I was extremely surprised and excited though that Brandon Bryant was in the cast and it was the highlight of my evening. I fell in love with his dancing when he auditioned for So You Think You Can Dance. His routine to the soundtrack or Requiem for a Dream was stunning and I was shocked he wasn't in the top 20, because he is INCREDIBLE. Every time he danced I was just mesmerized, especially during the Lost Boys routine.

The whole concert was very light hearted and funny and we really enjoyed ourselves, I just don’t think we will make it a yearly tradition. If you do ever go, I suggest getting seats as close to the front as possible or balcony seats because the theatre isn’t sloped at all, making it hard to see even from the 4th row. We had a good time and it was a real fun way to get into the Halloween spirit. Happy Halloween!

No comments: