
This week I have been thankful for lots of things. Here are a few of the things that make my life so wonderful!
Traditions- I love tradition, I think it adds so much to the holidays and life in general. I love that every year for Halloween we go to Toni and Bob’s for The Annual Pumpkin Carving Party, that every Thanksgiving we travel down to St. George for a feast complete with Dixie Salad, homemade noodles and Grandma’s rolls and that every Christmas we do a progressive dinner, fondue on Christmas Eve and attend Christmas Eve mass. I may not remember what design I carved in my pumpkin or what presents I received but I cherish the memories and these traditions are what I look forward to most when the holidays come.
Mike- I am truly thankful for my wonderful hubby who treats me much better than I deserve. I just love you Be.
Our Tivo- It keeps up with me and my busy schedule, is reliable and always makes sure I have something to watch when I finally crawl into bed for the evening.
The D.I.- I love the D.I. for providing countless Halloween, Ugly Sweater Party and various other costumes over the years.
Our Jobs- I am so grateful that Mike and I both have steady jobs that we can go to work at everyday. In this economy it’s such a blessing to have stability and not have the constant worry of losing either of our incomes. We are so thankful that our jobs provide a roof over our head, food in our bellies and lots of fun along the way. We couldn’t ask for more.
Make-up- I am so thankful for foundation, which can cover all my blemishes and zits that have recently popped up including the huge zit on my cheek right now!
Leftovers- I love leftovers and am extremely thankful that I have a big bowl of chicken chili that Toni made and so graciously gifted me. Lunch is so much better when you have real food instead of a microwave meal. I can’t wait!
Early Voting- This year I know there is going to be a record turnout for voters so I am extremely glad that they set up early voting in our precinct. Mike and I voted on Monday and we were in and out in 20 minutes. I highly suggest it.
Traditions- I love tradition, I think it adds so much to the holidays and life in general. I love that every year for Halloween we go to Toni and Bob’s for The Annual Pumpkin Carving Party, that every Thanksgiving we travel down to St. George for a feast complete with Dixie Salad, homemade noodles and Grandma’s rolls and that every Christmas we do a progressive dinner, fondue on Christmas Eve and attend Christmas Eve mass. I may not remember what design I carved in my pumpkin or what presents I received but I cherish the memories and these traditions are what I look forward to most when the holidays come.
Mike- I am truly thankful for my wonderful hubby who treats me much better than I deserve. I just love you Be.
Our Tivo- It keeps up with me and my busy schedule, is reliable and always makes sure I have something to watch when I finally crawl into bed for the evening.
The D.I.- I love the D.I. for providing countless Halloween, Ugly Sweater Party and various other costumes over the years.
Our Jobs- I am so grateful that Mike and I both have steady jobs that we can go to work at everyday. In this economy it’s such a blessing to have stability and not have the constant worry of losing either of our incomes. We are so thankful that our jobs provide a roof over our head, food in our bellies and lots of fun along the way. We couldn’t ask for more.
Make-up- I am so thankful for foundation, which can cover all my blemishes and zits that have recently popped up including the huge zit on my cheek right now!
Leftovers- I love leftovers and am extremely thankful that I have a big bowl of chicken chili that Toni made and so graciously gifted me. Lunch is so much better when you have real food instead of a microwave meal. I can’t wait!
Early Voting- This year I know there is going to be a record turnout for voters so I am extremely glad that they set up early voting in our precinct. Mike and I voted on Monday and we were in and out in 20 minutes. I highly suggest it.
My family and their friends- I have a great family who is very supportive and who surrounds themselves with great people. It makes life a whole lot easier not to have familial conflict and to enjoy being around all our family friends together. It makes for some great parties, get togethers and I really do count some of our friends as family. We really are so blessed.
That it's Thursday- I can't wait for the weekend!
2 comments:
Well hello!! Oh my gosh you are so pretty and look fantastic! Congrats on the marriage (even though it's been awhile). It's so good to see you doing well! Cute to see pictures of Katie O., Aubrey, and others. Tell them all hi for me! Glad we can stay in touch!! Love the dark hair... thinking I may do it too!
Lauren,
I was checking out your blog and you and Mike leave in exactly three months for Jamaica. Ben and I are so jealous.
Can't wait to see you
Loves
Britt
Post a Comment