Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Black OUT!

Someone said the other day how lucky we were that we bought Season Tickets to an undefeated Utes season and I would have to agree. The games have been crazy and we have had such a blast routing on our Utah Utes with some great friends. Last Thursday we were lucky enough to attend the TCU game and it was the best game so far. It was definitely a chilly game but it was worth it. They called for the game to be a black out so all of the fans were dressed in black and the players wore black uniforms. It was really cool to see how involved all the fans got and I appreciated being able to wear black for the evening. I only have a few red pieces in my closet so this was a nice break.

The game was full of great plays but even more memories. Mike and I started tailgating by ourselves at 4, almost got into a fight saving Harm a parking spot, experienced my first corn dog, RAN to get pizza at half time only to find out they were out, was gifted a soft pretzel and cheese from Justin and Annie (so nice), and watched the Utes maintain their perfect season. It was a great evening and I am even more excited now for the BYU game. It’s going to be epic!

Here are a few pics from the game.

Mike and I tailgating ON our tailgate.

Mike and Bart

Mike and I

Everyone ran out onto the field when the Utes won!

Justin and Annie

They won, they won!

Lisa and I

Combe and Lisa

We missed you AGAIN Ed and Rachel. We will have to make up for it big time at the BYU game!

1 comment:

Ashley and Paul said...

I think I have worn Mikes hat before. Oh yes, last homecoming.