Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen Time!

I have never really been super into dressing up for Halloween. Maybe it’s because I am not creative enough to come up with a cute or clever costume, no one at my work dresses up or costume’s from the Halloween shops are super expensive. Whatever the reason may be it’s never really been my cup of tea and I would much rather give out candy to the cute trick or treaters and hang out at home then go out and celebrate. I know once I have my own children I will love it but until then I am the grump of Halloween who hates to dress up.

Well, since Halloween fell on a Friday this year, I knew we had to do something. Our friend Steve was throwing a party so we ended up deciding to go as Dwight and Angela from the Office. It ended up working out well once everything was put together although I will NEVER wear a costume with a wig EVER again. They might be the worst things ever. There were some great costumes at the party including a very creative Michael Phelps and Donald Duck. I was a little disappointed that I didn't see any Sarah Palins and John McCains or any Jokers but it just goes to show how imaginitive this group of people were. Anyway, here are some pics from our Halloween night. It was a lot of fun so thanks Steve for throwing such a great party!

Here is Mike and Mr. Semper, our little mail dog. Mekah was count dog-ula but couldn't be bothered for a picture

Dwight and Angela


Juice, Drew, Cody and I

Me and Naanes
Coon was also Dwight. I swear they didn't plan it!
Me and the two Dwights
Ocana and I

Lisa and I
Jordan and I. I don't think he spoke to me in English once that night!
Hope you all had a great Halloween too!





No comments: