I just wanted to wish my sweet hubby a very happy 27th birthday. I hope you have a great day because you deserve it. Can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!
Since he is turning 27 I thought I would list 27 things I love about Mike. Here it goes!
1. You are one of the most motivated and ambitious people I know.
2. You are so giving and never ask for anything in return.
3. You are witty and can always make me laugh.
4. You don’t hold grudges and forgive easily.
5. You are my best friend and I can tell you anything.
6. You make life fun because you don’t take yourself or anyone else too seriously.
7. You have surrounded yourself with some amazing people.
8. You know who you are and never waiver.
9. You are caring, compassionate and empathetic.
10. You bring out the best in me.
11. You make a mean tuna sandwich.
12. You always put me before yourself even though I don’t deserve it.
13. You are going to be the best Dad someday.
14. You continually amaze me
15. You put our marriage first before anything.
16. Mekah and Semper adore you.
17. You are incredibly intelligent
18. You never give up on anything
19. You never make a decision without thoroughly researching it.
20. You can fix anything.
21. My family loves you.
22. You are a true romantic deep down.
23. You appreciate the simplest things in life.
24. You are always trying to better yourself.
25. You are a nerd at heart.
26. You always look SEXY!
and finally...
27. You are mine forever and always till death do we part. This I know.
I love you Be and I hope this is your best year yet.
XOXOX
2 comments:
I love that he is in Victoria's Secret in the pic. Happy 27th Mike.
Happy Birthday Mike! Hope you had a wonderful day
Post a Comment