Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

24 Years of Lauren!


Today is Lauren’s 24th birthday, since she has been so good to me I am going to take this opportunity to talk about her best traits that I have observed in the 4+ years that I have known her. I think one of my favorite things about Lauren is that she is such a happy person that she is always brightening other people’s days. I know she certainly brightened my life when she came into it. One of the things that I never give Lauren enough credit for is how accepting she has been of my friends and how much fun that has made our relationship. Lauren is always willing to meet new people and usually becomes better friends with my friends than I am. This goes back to the fact that Lauren is one of the most thoughtful people that I know. She is constantly thinking of little things that she can do for others and is always keeping up on what is going on (a euphemism for cyber-stalking). She has a way of letting people know that she genuinely empathizes with what is happening in their lives.
Without taking up too much time, I just wanted to say to Lauren that she is an amazing woman and that I am so lucky to have her in my life. While her hair cut and color may have changed dramatically over the time that I have known her, her most defining feature, her heart, has not.

Love you babe!

-Mike


6 comments:

melis said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Beauty Queen! I miss you and love reading your blog...

xoxo

Malerie said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! I have no doubt that Mike spoiled you. Hope you had a great day!

Foster Farm said...

Happyeee Birthday Lauren!
Your Mike is sure sweet.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Rach

So you think you can blog? said...

Oh my gosh! Mike when did you get so sweet? Seriously what a cute, thoughtful idea. Mike hit the jackpot when he decided to do this. Plus everything he said about Lauren is SO true. As her best friend I can vouch for that. Love you Lauren and Happy happy happy Birthday.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Girl! Hope you have an amazing day! Your trip looks like a blast!

hannie bailey said...

That was so sweet Mike. What a great husband you are!