Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, February 20, 2009

The bump...


I really enjoy looking at both The Knot and The Nest. The Knot is a wedding website that was super helpful when Mike and I were engaged and The Nest is a website for newlyweds. Well the other day, I ran across their sister website called The Bump. I started playing on it a bit to see if I should tell Aubree about it and as I was navigating through I found this Chinese Gender Chart. Apparently it’s supposed to be 90% accurate in determining the sex of your baby. Normally I don’t believe in horoscopes, numerology or any of that stuff but as I started to plug in a few of my friend’s information and it was right 90% of the time. I just thought I would share it for a bit of fun on a Friday. I couldn’t copy the one from the website so here is the link.

Either way, this is a fun website for all moms, those trying to get pregnant and those who currently are and I definitely think it’s worth trying out. Let me know if it was right for you. Liz, I especially want to know what it says for you since you are finding out what you are having soon! Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

I love this site...except that it only ever says girls...girls...girls for us! I don't know that we will ever get a little boy to pass along Casey's name to :-D I also used the knot when Casey and I were engaged--very helpful and fun!

Halaufia's said...

Lauren,

Well I tried it and we will have to wait and see...The gennder chart says "a boy" if conceived in October and "a girl" if conceived in November...and when we went to our first doctor's appt, they said my ovulation dates were late at the end of the month eventhough I missed my period at the beginning, so needless to say the answer is still in the air.

We find out the baby's sex and height, weight, anatomy scan on March 5th and then that will also tell us the exact date conception took place...I will let you know if the "bump" is accurate.

I hope it is giving Mike and you planning ideas...