
As the saying goes, one door closes and another opens. Yesterday Mike was offered a job position as lead engineer for a new tool ATK is developing. He interviewed for it a week ago and he starts this 9-12 month project at the end of the month. This is a great opportunity for him, as it will introduce him to different people in the company, teach him new things and will be unlike anything he has been doing for the past 5 years. Plus, it offers more job security and comes with a possible trip or two to Brazil, since that is where the client is based. I am really hoping I can finagle a trip down there with him but we will have to wait and see how everything pans out. The only downside to it is that the new position is in Clearfield so he will be waking up earlier, coming home later and working more but I am really proud of him and I am excited to see where this new position will take him. It’s amazing to see him grow in his career and become such a valuable part of ATK and the tooling department. Congrats babe, you deserve it and I am so honored to call such a talented and intelligent man my husband.
1 comment:
Congrats Mike! Lead Engineer, you deserve it.
Post a Comment