In-N-Out is coming to Draper this summer. I have been dying to have one come to Salt Lake for years and it's finally happening! Can't wait to have this amazing burger joint grace the Wasatch front, although their arrival is not going to help my diet. Oh well, they are worth it.

Oh and for all those that don't know, a Nordstrom Rack is coming to Sandy. Can't tell you how excited I am for that! I have been waiting 6 years to have a Noodles and Company, Bed Bath and Beyond, a sushi restaurant, a place to get a good burger and a Cafe Rio nearby and in the past year they have all come to Sandy. The Nordstrom Rack is just the icing on the cake. I think Mike and I are going to have to house hunt in Sandy since it has all of my favorite things. That or I am going to have to continue working here so I can continue to enjoy all these new additions to the city.
I probably need to have a baby or something so my best news of the day can be about something other than the coming of an In-N-Out. I will start working on that. "wink wink"
3 comments:
Hi Lauren!
Strangest thing, I came a crossed your blog today.
How are you?
Cute blog!!
Hope all is well.
Rach
Thanks you!
You look amazing! Love the dark hair.
Things are going really great!
Yes, I am getting married.
Moving to Texas.
I can't believe you and Mike have almost been married for 2 years!
That is awesome. I am happy for you two!
I will add you also.
Take care Lauren!
Rach
I am going to HATE the traffic on 123 now!
Post a Comment