Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Kyler's and Aubree's Shower!

A few weeks ago I helped host a shower for Aubree and baby boy Kyler. It was a lot of fun, Aubree got spoiled (which I was thrilled about) and it was great to see people from high school I hadn't seen in a while. Aubree and this little boy are so loved and I can't wait for him to make his entrance into the world. Only 11 more day till her due date. I can't wait to be an Auntie!

Here are some pics from our fun-filled afternoon.

The guests of honor.
Look at all that LOOT!Super successful diaper raffle. I don't think Aubz needs to buy diapers for the first 6 months! Elyse, Kendra and Aubz during the baby food tasting game. Kendra won!Nicole and KeyleKatie being a cheeseballLaura's face is CLASSIC!Cristie and baby OakleeHow cute is she?!?!?!Sister-in-laws, Kendra and Aubree My girlies. Love these two!
Asian and half-Asian. Boobs and I. I just adore this girl.
High school reunion.Grandma and Mommy-to-be!

The party planners!
Such a great day! Can't wait to have this little Boo Boo here!

No comments: