Memorial Day we took the opportunity to head south to Moab with Seth and Jess to do some rock crawling and enjoy the sun. Jess' brother James and his friend Mitch also joined us and we had a complete blast. I love this couple and every time we get together with them we just laugh and leave with lots of inside jokes, stories and memories. Can't wait to go on another trip with them again soon! Love you guys!
Here are some pics from our weekend!
On the trail.








These guys were crazy. They were pulling and pushing this 4-wheeler up! What you can't see in the pic is the big HOLE underneath the 4-wheeler. I was shocked it never flipped.


We found giant cheese balls and so we all tried to see how many we could fit in our mouths. I can fit four.

"Scissoring mother nature"
Watching the best band, "Equalize"
These two are hilarious together.



We found giant cheese balls and so we all tried to see how many we could fit in our mouths. I can fit four.
"Scissoring mother nature"
Watching the best band, "Equalize"
These two are hilarious together.


Hope ya'll had a good Memorial weekend too!
2 comments:
I love all your new posts...ha the post about the cheese balls is so funny! I remember when the only thing you would eat was white bread and cheetos. Ah, those were the days!
Looks like a great weekend. Miss you
Post a Comment