Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

The reason my heart melts...

I just love my little family.

3 comments:

I AM A DREAMER said...

love that pic, love your new page and love that song by the fray. good work woman!

I AM A DREAMER said...

Any anniversary plans yet? It's coming soon..

Halaufia's said...

Thank you for your sweet post! You are too kind! I can't believe that you have almost been married for two years! WOW! It is amazing how fast time flies and where your life journey takes you!

Are you two planning anything special for your upcoming day? I hope whatever you do, it will be the best day for you two!

Also, Congrats on being Under Contract! The house is stunning and spectacular...everything you two deserve!

Thank you for the pregnancy wishes, Little Chief maybe here a bit sooner than expected...The Doc says he is growing so fast in so little time he may be ready even sooner than anticipated...We will find out a "date range" on June 11..I am already anxious and excited!
Now that my pregnancy is almost over with it should be your turn next...heheh...

Love ya girl and Congrats!