Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Here are a few things I am absolutely in love with at the moment.

-Zep stainless steel cleaner. If you have stainless appliances or a stainless steel sink this is a must have. No more soapy water and buffing to remove finger prints and other dirt, just mist on, wipe off and it looks as good as new. Plus, it has a great citrus scent!

-This simplify sign my mom gave me. I LOVE when she surprises me with home decor. She always finds the best stuff that I didn't even know I wanted. She has definitely added a great element of style into our home and I can't wait to have a new home she can decorate. ;-) Mike loves the irony of where I hung it. Usually that board is overflowing with weddings announcements, baby shower invites, shopping lists, to-do's etc.

-Costco fresh cut flowers. I love having fresh flowers in the house and they have been great for showings. They add some needed life to the dining room and fill the room with a great scent. These flowers are TWO WEEKS old and are still going strong and better yet, they are just 9 bucks! Gotta love Costco!

Simply Lemonade and a splash of Raspberry Torani Syrup. Great for those spring days!

-Entourage. By far the best written show I have seen in a while. Why we hadn't discovered this a while ago I am not sure. We have wasted many evenings with Entourage marathons, it's that good. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. I heart HBO!

-My Old Navy flip flops. I am loving taking my heels off and replacing them with some comfy shoes. I splurged and spent $5.00 on these and it was a great buy. These are more comfortable that the $2.50 ones (imagine that!) and seem more durable. Either way, I just love what flip flops represent. SPRING!!!!




-Shredded chicken and cheese enchiladas. I could eat one everyday.

and finally

-Chick'n minis from Chic-fil-a. Ok, just Chic-fil-a in general. They are efficient, tasty, clean, friendly, nutritious and the Chick'n minis are to die for. The only downside, the Chick'n minis are only available for breakfast but the Chick'n sandwich is an awesome lunch or dinner option!



ave you discovered anything new lately that makes you smile or enhances your life? I would love to hear!

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

The sno shack in Sandy in the Reams parking lot off of Highland. Delicious! And it stays soft! Those mini Chick Fil A's looks AWESOME!!