Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Britney....

So I know it's been 6 weeks since the Britney concert but this was such a crazy one, I just had to blog about it!

I have loved Britney since I was 14 and if you ever went to my old apartment, it was evident. We had posters of her plastered all over our walls, owned two copies of every CD she had ever made, and had seen her every time she had gone on tour. We even trekked down to Vegas twice to see her. My roommate and I were definitely huge fans!

Well, even with her craziness I have stuck behind her and continued to buy her CD's because they are great to work out to. I was a bit worried after the head shaving incident that she wouldn't come back but this concert proved she could! It was amazing! I still love her In the Zone concert best but I think it's because that album was a permanent fixture in my CD player at the time.

Now why I say this concert was crazy is because when Laura and I got to our seats (which were the best cheapest seats you could get) I noticed a spilled beer in front of our chair. I didn't want to stand in beer all night and the people behind us were clearly intoxicated so I went and asked an employee of the ESA to clean in up. He was very nice and sent someone over right away and we settled into our seats and waited for the concert to begin. Well about 10 minutes later the same guy motions me over and lets me know that he has two free tickets for the floor and wants to know if we want them. We jumped on them and headed down just in time for the concert to begin. I have never been on the floor of any concert and it was awesome to see her so up close, although the people down on the floor are DEFINITELY a different breed. We saw some pretty interesting things down there! Even though my feet were killing me by the time we left (I had worn heels thinking I would be sitting all evening) it was totally worth it. Nothing like that ever happens to me so I was way excited. Who knew a spilled beer would get us onto the floor of the Britney Spears concert! Not this girl!

Anyway, here are some pics from the concert!






1 comment:

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

I am SO glad that someone who was a true fan got the floor seats. I am glad you had a great time.