One of my favorite things that Mike has brought into my life has been the friendships of Sigma Chi. Most people don't realize that even after college is over and the boys grow up that the friendships are maintained and strengthened as the years go by. We have shared many memories, laughed uncontrollably and have been there for one another with moves, advice or just to enjoy life with and I feel so lucky to have gotten to know so many incredible people.
In knowing the Sigma Chi's, I have been very blessed to meet some amazing girls as well, whom I count amongst my dearest friends. We have all been through a lot, including weddings, babies, moves, U of U football season, multiple Alumni Banquets and Homecomings as well as lots of fun in between. I cherish the memories I have made with these girls and look forward to many more.
Well, another one of the EX wives Kate is about to welcome her first baby so we thought it would be fun to throw a co-ed shower for her. The boys were a little afraid of what a baby shower might entail but it ended up being a lot of fun. It was really low key and we just spent the evening barbecuing, chatting and being entertained by Baby Cole and Dylan. Thanks Annie, Rachel and Britt for putting together such a wonderful shower and Kate, good luck in the next few weeks! We can't wait to find out what you are having and to meet your little one!
Bart and Kate and baby Petersen!
Dylan is the first baby Mike isn't afraid of. Maybe it's because the first time Mike held him, Dylan pooped on him! It was a good ice breaker and super funny :-)
Cole while watching Wiggles. Have you ever see the Wiggles? They are a bit disturbing. Sorry Annie! :-)
Dylan LOVES Elmo!
Such a handsome boy!
Cutest picture EVER!
Cole and Dylan playing :-)
Buddies

2 comments:
HEY TO YOU!!! I absolutely love your blog...I am so envious of all your vacations!!!
I agree, The Wiggles are disturbing. None of my kids have ever liked them-Thank Goodness! Mike, don't be afraid of kids. They can be little bundles of tornado terrors, but they have their good moments too. That is what keeps them alive. :)
Post a Comment