On 9.26.09, one of my very dearest friends married her soul mate. It was a beautiful wedding and it was such an honor to be a part of her special day. Aubree and I met in gym class in the 7th grade after she moved here from California. She loves the story of how we met because I told her she could sit next to my friend Megan and I and then I immediately asked her if she liked Britney Spears. We have been great friends ever since and I can't wait to see where life takes us. Here are some pics of her perfect day! Love you Boobs!
Getting Aubz ready
Glad Katie knew how to tie it!
Putting on the garter, such an honor.
A stunning bride. I just love this picture!
Aubree and her dad walking down the aisle
Loved her train
First Kiss!
This picture is so Aubree :)
The bridesmaids and best friends till the end.
Me and my Boobrie
The entire wedding party
GQ!
The happy Ferguson Family!Terence, Kyler, Ryder and Aubree
Aubree got us tthese great bracelets with out names and her wedding date engraved and a beautiful card. We were all in tears. They were a perfect gift!
Funny pictures!
The bachelorette staple kiss face!
After the boys did it to Aubree, we had to return the favor.
Such a beautiful couple.
So lucky that we are all such great friends. Made the wedding that much more amazing!
Aubree got us tthese great bracelets with out names and her wedding date engraved and a beautiful card. We were all in tears. They were a perfect gift!
Funny pictures!
The bachelorette staple kiss face!
After the boys did it to Aubree, we had to return the favor.
Such a beautiful couple.
So lucky that we are all such great friends. Made the wedding that much more amazing!Laura, Katie, me and Kendra
The centerpieces were beautiful!
Loved her cake too!
Me and mah Faux Nephew Kyler
We have all been friends for SO long!
Mike was amazing this entire night. He videotaped the entire thing and made sure Aubree and every bridesmaid was taken care of the whole night. I really do have one amazing man.
Cody caught the garter!
I absolutely adore this picture!
I just love this girl.
Baby Boo Boo was so tuckered out by the end. Just love him though!
The girls of the wedding!
"Dancing the night away!"
Ring a ding ding!
The Fergusons in the limo!
The centerpieces were beautiful!
Loved her cake too!
Me and mah Faux Nephew Kyler
We have all been friends for SO long!
Mike was amazing this entire night. He videotaped the entire thing and made sure Aubree and every bridesmaid was taken care of the whole night. I really do have one amazing man.
Cody caught the garter!
I absolutely adore this picture!
I just love this girl.
Baby Boo Boo was so tuckered out by the end. Just love him though!
The girls of the wedding!
"Dancing the night away!"
Ring a ding ding!
The Fergusons in the limo!Thanks Aubree for such amazing memories. Everything from the engagement party, to the bachelorette party, to the wedding to the months of planning in between are memories I will cherish forever. I love you and am beyond ecstatic for the happiness you have found with Terence. Love you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment