Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Utah Football Season 2009

I was incredibly bad at taking photos this year at the Utah games but we once again had a great Utah football season and can't wait until next year! I think we might spring for some actual seats next year though. Here are some of my favorite pics from the games...

Annie and Justin got some tailgating lot passes so we found Steve and ate some yummy food with him, TJ and Sam. Thanks Albrechts!Steve is actually a really really good cook.

The Albrechts!

Annie and I

Brr... it was a COLD season.
Trying to get Ed to smile. Wasn't happening.
Justin in Cole's chair with his sippy cup :)



Mike, Combe, Bart and Justin



This year there was a game on Halloween, which happens to be right around Cole and Justin's birthday. Annie being the great mom and wife that she is, had Banbury Cross donuts make these super cute docunts that said Happy Birthday Cole and Justin. They were a HUGE hit and so adorable and tasty!
Isn't Cole the cutest??I just adore this picture.
Miss Annie and baby Cole Cole was really intrigued by something and really wanted to show Uncle Harm.

Can't wait until next season!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I successfully avoided prego pics during the football season...yes!

I AM A DREAMER said...

FUN!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

So FUN! It was a good season...and I took absolutely no pictures so don't feel bad. Maybe that should be a goal of mine! :)
I'm stoked for next year as well! GO UTES!