Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy 29th birthday to mah Be!

Mike's 29th birthday was yesterday and I will be the first to admit that I wasn't the best wife for it this year. We have both been so busy that we didn't even have a chance to think about it before it came and went. We didn't go to dinner, he didn't get any birthday presents and we spent all of two hours together. Even though I wasn't completely on top of it like I am most years, it doesn't mean I love him any less. In fact, I love him more than I ever thought possible. I love where we are, who we have become and how much our marriage has grown. He is my absolute best friend and I enjoy every minute I get to spend with him. I look forward to the continued growth, the moments I fall in love with him all over again and starting a family together. I love you Miguel and I promise to make up for my lack of planning on your 30th! Thanks for being the most amazing partner and for being my best friend. I hope this year only continues to get better! XOXOX... Be

2 comments:

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I just have to tell you that I think you guys are adorable. I don't even know your husband, but I think you do a good job when you write about him! You guys just seem so great together!

I AM A DREAMER said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!