I am sure the title "Youngblood" makes you think of Twilight or some type of creepy vampire book but it is actually my new favorite make-up. My cute friend Jill from work introduced me to it and I absolutely love it! I have been using their pressed mineral powder, in addition to their mineral primer, and it's awesome. It is incredibly light while offering great coverage, looks really natural and has great staying power.
So, if you are looking for a new foundation, I HIGHLY recommend it. Here is their link, (Youngblood) but if you are interested in anything, let me know. I can order it so you don't have to pay shipping. Here is also a link to some reviews.
Here are the products I use and I have plenty more on my Christmas list!
Pressed Mineral Powder
Mineral Primer (this stuff is AWESOME!)
Concealer (great for bags and zit coverup)
Pressed Mineral Rice Powder (to set)
Now that I have found a great foundation, I am looking for an eyeliner that stays. I rub my eyes a lot and it tends to be all over my eyes or completely gone by noon. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them!
1 comment:
I have tried getting away with drugstore brand eyeliner, and after having it smear/rub off too, I finally accepted that it's worth buying the more expensive stuff. I like Clinique. They have water-resistant eyeliner (which I have yet to try), but my fav is their Cream Shaper for eyes in the color: Egyptian (a little black/little brown).
Post a Comment