Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

12 Weeks!


How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I went to the Dr. yesterday and I haven't gained any weight since my last appointment at 7 weeks so I think I am still down 5 pounds, probably mostly IVF weight.
Maternity clothes? I am living in my belly bands and my stretchy pants and skirts but I am actively looking for maternity clothes so I can make the transition.   

Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I have been sleeping really well and deep but am having a really hard time getting up in the morning.
Best moment this week: Hitting 12 weeks and finally starting to look pregnant instead of just fat.  Getting a MUCH needed massage.
Miss Anything? Being headache free, some of my favorite jeans, being able to lift and do things without asking for help (I am too independent for my own good), being able to wear my heels all day without a problem, my coke (I am trying to drink caffeine free as much as possible).
Movement: Not yet but my nurse said I will probably feel something in the next few weeks!
Food cravings: Ice water, Italian food, candy, peanut butter sandwiches, mozzarella paninis and tomato soup.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much time in between meals, hamburgers and french fries, anything too greasy.                         
Have you started to show yet: Yes and it's so exciting to look pregnant and not just fat!

Gender Prediction: Still a girl but Mike now things it's a boy.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have definitely been more irritable, have cried over stupid things and am more irrational.  I have also become more sensitive and have become teary eyed watching TV shows or commercials.

Looking forward to: Finding out what Baby Ricci is and our "babymoon" to Cancun!

4 comments:

Cory and Kylee said...

Yay! Look at that belly! does it even seem real! I am so jealous and happy for you guys!

I AM A DREAMER said...

Love it!!

Cathy said...

I'm glad to hear that Italian food is still "in"!!!

Jillyn said...

You look great! And so happy :)