Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Calling all you crafty critters!

This year I am on the fundraising committee for The Sharing Place’s annual fundraiser The Colors of Life. As you all know, my dad died 8 years ago, and The Sharing Place has been my savior. It has helped me process my own grief, as well as allowed me to help countless other children who have suffered a loss in their own life. This organization is so important to me, and I wanted to make sure I did everything I could to help raise money for them. That’s where you come in!

This year I am looking forward to bringing in some new and unique items to auction off! I know how talented and creative you all are, and would love to have some of your items highlighted at this event. I really think it’s a great platform for your business, as about 250 people are expected to attend and see your works of art. Plus, yours or your business name will be mentioned in the Colors of Life program, The Sharing Place newsletter, along with on The Sharing Place website. If you or anyone you know is interested in donating something to The Colors of Life, please just let me know. All donations are tax deductible, and the proceeds of these items goes to a great cause!

Thanks for all your love and support! I wouldn't be here or this strong without each and everyone of you, so thank you.

No comments: