Today has been dragging so I decided to steal this survey from Rachel's blog and fill it out myself. So happy it's finally 3:45 on Friday!
A) Four Jobs I've had:
Sno Cone connoisseur, Hostess at Red Robin although Chris likes to remind me that I also dressed up as the robin on occasion, ticket sales representative for The Utah Grizzlies, and an Insurance Agent for Allstate Insurance, which I have been doing for the past 5 and ½ years.
B) Four People who e-mail me: (regularly) Mike, Laura, Jess and my mom
C) Four of my favorite foods: Macaroni and cheese from Noodles, puffy cheetoes, french fries and three cheese ravioli from Olive Garden with salad, breadsticks and alfredo sauce
D) Four places I would rather be right now: In bed, Italy, the beach or anywhere with Mike.
E) Four people I think will or I would like to respond: Ashley, Hannie, Malerie, Melissa
F) Four movies I would watch over and over: The Notebook, The Office on DVD, 10 Things I Hate About You and Romy and Michelle’s High School Reunion
G) Four Places I have lived: Sandy, Salt Lake, Cottonwood Heights and Murray
H) Four TV Shows I Watch: Grey’s Anatomy, Dirty Sexy Money, CSI and The Office
I) Four websites I visit daily: all my favorite blogs, myspace.com, people.com and ksl.com
J) Four things I always carry with me: every gift card I own, my day planner, my AMEX and a deck of cards
K) Four random facts about me: I can't whistle, I graduated high school when I was a junior, I can’t drive without talking on my phone but hate carrying it with me anywhere else and I am a little OCD. If I know someone is coming to my house, I have to stay in the kitchen and look out the window every five seconds until they get there.
1 comment:
You were the Robin?! One of my good friends was the robin in Spokane! How funny. Matt and I LOVE Red Robin. It was fun to learn more about you. Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment