Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Welcome Mrs. Ricci to the blogging world...

I started this blog right after we got married but have never posted anything because I have always been too busy. Well now that things are slowing down I thought I would finally jump on the blogging bandwagon!

So here is goes, my first blogging post! I thought it only appropriate to have it be a survey about our first nine months of marriage.

What is his name? Michael Vincent Ricci, Mike or just Be.

How long have you been married? 9 ½ months, where has the time gone?

How long did you date? 2 and ½ years but 14 months of that was our engagement

How old is he? 26, I like to tease him because I am only 23.

Who eats more? I snack more but he has earned the name the human garbage disposal because he just can’t waste food!

Who is smarter? Mike is incredibly intelligent. He tries to hide it though. When I first met him I thought he hadn’t even graduated high school. He showed me!

Who said I love you first? I did on a whim

Who is taller? Mike is unless I am in my 5 inch stilettos

Who sings better? Mike thinks he does, but I think we are both horrible!

Whose temper is worse? Mine by far. I overreact. Mike gets frustrated easily though and is not a very camper if he is sleepy.

Who does the laundry? We both do but I tend to just throw it in and Mike folds it and puts it away.

Who does the dishes? We both do, we hate having dirty dishes in the sink.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do but we are weird and sometimes switch.

Who pays the bills? I do. I like feeling as though I contribute as much as he does.

Who mows the lawn? Mike does, I hate yard work

Who cooks dinner? The restaurant although I do make some mean mac and cheese and Mike makes some great tuna sandwiches! We need to cook more.

Who drives when you are together? Mike, he won’t let me drive, I don’t blame him.

Who is more stubborn? I am, he says I’m sorry quicker than I do.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Mike, though once he apologizes I will usually admit being in the wrong.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine but we don’t see either as much as we want to

Who proposed? Mike did

Who has more friends? Mike does being a Sigma Chi but I definitely love them all. I have some amazing friends though, even if I didn’t bring as many into the relationship.

Who has more siblings? I do by one brother

Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation but I usually do ;)

Tag: I tag Hannie, Rachel, Emily (this means you have to start a blog) Lori and Ashley. Have fun!

I have an incredible husband who I adore. He inspires me everyday to be a better person and he has not only helped me to realize my true self but he also saved me from the person I didn't want to be. He has taught me how to love selflessly and unconditionally, trust more, and what the word LOVE actually means. He is my life, my love, my soulmate and I wouldn't be who I am today without him. He is amazing. I love you be!

2 comments:

Malerie said...

Hey! How are you? I'm glad you posted so we can stay updated on you guys. You sound like you're doing awesome. I'm glad you found yourself a great husband. Matt sure has good things to say about him and talks about the crazy stuff they did in high school :)

Matt said...

Funny you should mention that little tidbit about Mike not graduating from high school. For a while there, that looked like a distinct possibility....Ask Mike about it, he'll know what I'm talking about....