June 2nd has been an amazing day! Not only did Aubree give birth to the most handsome, perfect little boy but Mike and I went under contract on a new home in Murray and couldn’t be more thrilled. They gave us a maximum of 28 days to close so as long as the appraisal and loan underwriting go through ok, we will be moving the first part of July. It seems so soon! We are so excited to be staying in Murray and can’t wait to start making this home our own. I have attached some photos I stole from the MLS site, but since it’s a short sell, they aren’t very good quality. I promise to post some more as soon as I get a chance. Thanks to everyone for their good thoughts, sweet comments and support. We can’t wait to call this house our home and have you all over to celebrate. BBQ anyone?!?!




6 comments:
It is incredible!!!!! Congrats Lauren! I am so happy for you!
Oh my crap that house is AMAZING!! Congrats!
Gorgeous! Hope everything works out with the approval process!
Wow! What a beautiful home. I can't wait to see how you decorate :)
What a beautiful house! How exciting for you guys! Hope your closing goes quick and smooth!
Your home is so pretty!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment