I just wanted to thank you all for your help choosing a new Dr. I was amazed at how many people recommended Dr. Terry and I especially want to thank Steph for her help in getting me an appointment. I will be seeing him the beginning of January and am looking forward to just enjoying my holidays and not worrying so much about baby Ricci. I am excited to start the process again and have a feeling 2011 may be our best year yet!
On another note, I went to lunch at Gourmandies with some friends today and I have to say, it's my new favorite lunch spot. It's super cute, they had the most amazing grilled cheese panini and their desserts looked delicious. Click here for their menu. You WON'T be disappointed!
Speaking of food, I am looking for some new places downtown I can use to order breakfast, lunches and desserts for work. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Finally, I just had to express how much I love Giuliana and Bill (the show on Style). I am so impressed they have gone public with their fertility troubles and allowed us to follow them as they endured in-vitro and their heartbreaking miscarriage. Seeing others go through the same thoughts, decisions and emotions we have experienced has been very inspiring. I truly appreciate anyone who is willing to share a painful experience with others in order to grow and help someone else. Infertility is a lonely place to be and it's nice to see others going through something similar, even though I don't wish this pain on anyone. Maybe I like this show so much because I feel I can relate to them, their marriage, their friendship with one another and their journey. Whatever the reason, I highly recommend it.
Thanks again for caring, being wonderful friends and reading my thoughts. You don't know how much it's appreciated and how much your comments have gotten me through this difficult time. Hope you all are well and happy holidays!
6 comments:
Go Dr. Terry! He's the best and I love love love his nurse Cindy-she was so great when we were trying to get pregnant. Good Luck!
Good luck lady! I wish I had great words of wisdom for you, but I am excited for you to meet with this famous Dr. Terry. Oh and I second you on Guilanna and Bill. Amazing! Have some good holidays!
Good luck, good luck! You have to try Bruges across from Pioneer Park for their belgian waffles...yumma!
Good Luck! 2011 will be fabulous for you both! You amaze me with your positive attitude. I don't think I can even picture you angry.
I need your address so I can mail you the bunco $$$. Text it to me when you get a chance.
I have been to some of these, and heard of some also.
Toasters.
The Eatery. (kinda ghetto, but fast and good breakfast)
City Cakes and Cafe.
Les Madeleines.
Nostalgia.
Schmidts in Trolley Square.
Sunshine Cafe. (it's in NSL, but well worth ordering from)
There's always Kneaders and Paradise.
...glad you have an appt in Jan for B.R.!!
i love reading your blog! it's inspirational for all of us, even if we're not going through the same struggles. keep writing, and good luck!
Post a Comment