Baking and doing laundry. I am horrible at both.
Laundry- I can't keep things white, I shrink clothes because I hate to separate and I put everything in the dryer, and although I am really good at putting things in the washer and dryer, I am really bad about pulling it out and folding so it always ends up wrinkled. Pretty much hate laundry day. Baking- I like what comes out of baking and I actually like the process of it but I can't bake to save my life. My cookies always come out square, my cupcakes always fall or are hard and I attempted to make brownies twice in the past week and the first time they were still goo and the second time they were so dense they were more like fudge than brownies. I think I will just eat the dough instead.
My poor husband and future kids. Hopefully I will learn as the years go on but as of right now, these are two things I really hate! They seriously make me feel like an inadequate, bad wife. Any tips you may have to help I will GLADLY accept!
2 comments:
Cookies - you can always use less butter then it calls for. This helps making them more fluffy. Brownies - use a wooden spoon when mixing your mixture together. Mix it barely enough that all ingredients are mixed. Over mixing is a no go with brownies. Toothpick method works great with brownies. And since Utah is higher altitude you can usually find tips and tricks to help things bake better. Check out thepioneerwoman.com. She has step by step instructions of stuff so it helps. Sorry for all the info. Good luck!!
You will do just fine! I use apple sauce instead of cooking oil, it makes brownies, cookies, cakes fluffier, more moist and healthier...It seems to only work in Utah though with the higher altitude.
I would love to see pictures of your hair now that you are back to blonde! I hope you love it!
Congrats on the Closing tomorrow I am sooooo excited for you! I also need your new address...
Also, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you for the wonderful baby gift! I actually haven't bought any swaddles and that was the last thing on my list...You know me so well! Thank you so much for the gifts! The swaddle is the perfect colors...it matches our bedding and baby stuff and the butt butter is such a great item! I told Chief to get ready to use it...hahah...
You are so very thoughtful and I appreciate all you do for us! You truly are a great friend and we are so lucky to have Mike and you as friends....Thnak you again for the wonderful gifts and everything you do for us and Congrats on your closing tomorrow! I am truly happy for you!
When you get a chance, will you please send me your new address and what date it will take effect! YEAH!
Love ya girl and THANK YOU!
Post a Comment