Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome home...

or where we hope to soon call home! I am in absolute love with this house and can't wait to move in and start decorating, cooking, doing laundry, making memories, laughing, growing together and even cleaning! I feel so blessed.

I have had a few requests for pics so here are a a few (ok a lot) I took while doing the home inspection today.

Front of the house
Street Views
The view from the back deckThe deck, look at all those weeds I have to pull!The entrance, I just love that chandelierThe kitchenThe main floor half bathThis is our future baby room. I just adore the chair rail and the ledges. For now it's the craft room though.Guest bedroom

Upstairs bathroom
I love how open the house is and how you can look down on the kitchen.

Loving this little nook. Can't wait to put a chair there and either rock a baby or read.
Our haven- the master
Love, love, LOVE this closet! It will be so nice to have a place to put things!
Our bathroom
The laundry room
Our fabulous realtor Steve!
Can't wait to have you all over!

10 comments:

melis said...

Oh Lauren... I am so happy for you! (And not jealous at all! ;) Congrats- It is stunning!

I am now asking myself why I live in CA!

Miss you girlie! XOXO

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

This house is so fabulous! Congrats on such a great find!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

I love it!! Congrats again.

Halaufia's said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Congrats Lauren you deserve it!

Jen said...

Oh my that is so freakin nice! Congrats! Happy Decorating!

I AM A DREAMER said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Why are you posting your address though... A cute girl like you has to beware of creepies. :)

Lauren Ricci said...

Thanks for all your guys nice comments!!! We really appreciate it!

Linds Forrest said...

Seriously that is INCREDIBLE!! Congrats again!

The Patrona said...

I think a baby would add just the perfect finishing touch! Congratulations, this home is BEAUTIFUL. You have worked hard and you deserve it.

hannie bailey said...

It is perfect for you. I am so happy and hope that it happens soon!