Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Girls Getaway!

This past weekend I left Mike home alone while I headed down to Moab with some girlfriends. Rachel's in-laws were kind enough to let us use their house and we had a fabulous time doing absolutely nothing but gabbing, laying out, eating yummy food, relaxing in their beautiful backyard and of course laughing! We even attended a rodeo down there and believe it or not, it was a first for me! I had a blast learning all about the different events and loved the mutton busting. So funny!

Thanks girls for the wonderful getaway, your amazing friendships and the fun memories. I can't wait to do this again soon!
Me, Brittney, Annie and Rachel
This little kid was so funny, he seriously inhaled that entire cotton candy in like 10 minutes.
He wasn't very happy that I took his picture though :-)

1 comment:

Halaufia's said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I am glad you escaped SLC for a minute and enjoyed a relaxing girls weekend...you deserved it- with everything going on in your busy life!

I hope being back in SLC is treating you well and your house progress is going well too.

Miss ya girl,
Liz