Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

...and we are CLOSED!

Mike and I spend an hour and a half today signing our life away, or so it felt, but we walked out of the title company happy new homeowners! We won't take possession of the house until Friday but it's officially ours and I can't wait to move in. YIPPEE!!! Now comes the hard part, cleaning and moving! We won't actually start until next week since we will be in Logan this weekend volunteering at Bike MS but I have already started decorating and unpacking in my head. It's going to be a long few days :-)

I want to thank everyone for their generous offers to help us during this transition. We really have the greatest friends and family and we really appreciate each and every one of you! Can't wait to have a party to thank ya'll for your help!

3 comments:

Foster Farm said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!!!
I am so happy for you two!
Next comes a babyeeee

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see the inside of the actual house. I did quite enjoy peeking through the windows though. Have fun in Lo-town.

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

Congrats!