Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 years, not Newlyweds no more!

June 16th marked our 2 year anniversary and I couldn’t have asked for a more amazing 2nd year of marriage. I can’t believe how fast the past two years have flown but I couldn’t imagine sharing my crazy life with anyone other than my bestest friend, mah Be, my rock, my other half, my Michael. We have been able to do so many amazing things together and I feel so blessed to be able to experience life so fully with my other half. He makes life so enjoyable, makes me laugh, shares my interests, balances me, makes sure we have fun but are still financially responsible (I am starting to appreciate that more and more), makes me a better person, teaches me, is faithful, is a great dresser, is honest, hardworking, doesn’t let me get away with things when I shouldn’t, is loving, is willing to learn and grow, is so super sexy, is thoughtful, is ambitious and most importantly he is all mine. We are an unbelievably good match and while we may not always agree on everything, we are a great team and I would not be who I am without him. He is the best hubby anyone could ever ask for and I am beyond grateful he chose me to spend the rest of his life with. I love you Be and I can’t wait to continue on this journey together as one. You are amazing and I am proud to be your wife. Love you to the moon and back and more today than yesterday. I can’t wait to see what the next 50 years hold for us.

06.16.2007


No comments: