Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Attn: All Mommys!!!

I just ran across this photographer Giovanna Lou and was amazed by her work. I love looking at photography and seeing the new trends or the creative ideas that photographers have and I wanted to share her talents. I really love how different her shots are and she seems to know of lots of new and exciting places to shoot, although most the newborn pictures are at home photos using props! She also looks like an amazing editor and will design announcements, invites, etc. for a very reasonable price. Here is her blog and website in case you are interested:


I can't wait to get pregnant and have her take maternity and newborn pictures for me! She is just so talented! Here are some of my faves of hers:


Aren't they stunning? I just love the way photography captures the soul of what they are shooting. These pictures are so inspiring that they make me want to get back into photography. I just love them all!

3 comments:

hannie bailey said...

I love it! I wish I had a reason to use her! I will definitely keep her in mind though!

I AM A DREAMER said...

I love to get inspiration from other people's work. Thanks for the reference!

Jen said...

So cute!