So for years I have been trying to find the perfect foundation. I have been through Clinique, MAC, Bare Minerals back to MAC and never seemed to find the perfect fit for me. Lately I have really been hating my make-up so when Hannie did my make-up on Saturday for Aubree's wedding and my foundation A. stayed on and B. didn't wash me out in pictures I realized I had found the make up I had been looking for. I bought some the next week and can't tell you how thrilled I am with it!

It's called Mirabella and what I got was the Pure Minerals Pressed Foundation, the Illuminate Pure Finish and the Diminish 1 pot concealer for those tired eyes days, which I have a lot of lately! I love it because it's really light and yet it's mineral based but because it is pressed you aren't left with the mess I got with Bare Minerals.
If you are interested in learning more about it, call Hannie at 801.898.2390. It's not sold in department stores but she can get you whatever you may need. Here is her blog as well in case you would rather comment her. http://www.andhannie.blogspot.com/ She also does nails, pedicures (the most amazing ones ever!), make-up application, waxings and facials if you are in need of anything like that. She is so talented and I have her to thank for beautifying me, even if she doesn't have a lot to work with :)
Love you Han!
1 comment:
....and I didn't even have to bribe you for the endoresement! Loveyoutons! I am glad that you love your makeup, cuz so do I!
Post a Comment