Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thanks Mr. Postman...

So as I was mailing a package yesterday, the post man asked to see my ID. I handed it to him; he does a double take of the picture and me (because I am quite blonde in it) and proceeds to tell me how he likes my hair better blonde. Seriously, what is that? That’s like telling someone they looked better 15 pounds lighter or when they were in there 20’s. This unfortunately is not the first time this has happened to me. Every time I have to show my ID I get the double take and about half the time I get their opinion on whether they like me as a blonde or brunette. It’s so annoying to hear, oh you looked better before or uhh I like you much better now. Even worse, there isn’t a clear cut preference on color. I just can’t win! Well, my body has decided to tell me it prefers me as a blonde since I have been dealing with a chemical burn and multiple rashes and hive breakouts since my last appointment. I am apparently allergic to something in brown hair dye and so because of this, on Saturday I am begrudgingly going back to my blonde roots. I am very sad to say goodbye to the brown because I have quite enjoyed it but I am excited for the change at the same time! I guess if I hate it I can always go back, RIGHT?!? Still not making me feel better.

4 comments:

The Patrona said...

The cashier at Smiths asked me today if I'm expecting....

I've never had such an accomodating cashier in my life!

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

I am a huge fan of people minding their own business when it comes to things like that. Rude!

Halaufia's said...

I think you look amazing either way! It is just two different hairstyles, but you rock them both well.

All the changes are coming your way...house, vacation, job, hair, now what could be next...hehe

Have a great weekend!

Malerie said...

Summer is a great time to go blonde. I used to switch back and forth between seasons. You're darling either way. :)