Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I could kill Mekah!

So I am getting my nails done last night, and I get a call from Mike. He informs me that our next-door neighbor saw Miss Mekah in the backyard of the neighbor’s who live behind us. This is quite scary as they have a Pit-bull and a Rottweiler who could easily swallow Mekah whole. After Mike learns of Mekah’s sneaky ways, he looks along the back fence and sure enough, there are two holes big enough for her to crawl under the fence. Apparently she just wanted to say hi to the other two dogs and see what was on the other side. Crazy dog! I guess we will be heading to Home Depot tonight to see what we can do to remedy this problem.

2 comments:

The Patrona said...

I had no idea you were venturing across the seas! How fabulous! Did you bring some Absinthe back, by chance? LOL!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Bailey dug huge holes too. Once he dug down 18 inches to our main sprinkler line. I know how to remedy the digging but it is a bit icky…..so call me on that one. But I promise it works.