Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, June 13, 2008

I have caved...


I was at Costco yesterday and it just jumped out at me, I couldn't help it. I am preparing myself to get sucked in like everyone else has so I hope Mike is ok doing the dishes and conversing with the dogs because it sounds like I will be occupied for the next week. :-)

3 comments:

Ben and Brittney said...

I have wanted to read that. Let me know if is good. Miss ya
Brittney

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

I caved in November. I read all 3 in less than 3 weeks. I don’t even love to read either. Have fun!! Since the boys are at “manland” you should be able to put a good dent in Twilight.

Bliss Portraits said...

It really is a small world! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! I can't believe you know Em...I LOVE her to death! She is such a good friend! We'll all have to get together some time and do a girl's night out or something. Well, enjoy your book, I haven't caved yet... you'll have to let me know if it's worth it!