Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Makes My Heart Happy!


So this week I have been spoiled with beautiful flowers. Mike brought me a wonderful arrangement on Monday so I have been welcomed to work everyday by the smell of lilies and gardenias. On Tuesday my mom dropped off a bouquet of gorgeous and tremendously fragrant pink peonies fresh-picked from The Sharing Place. They smell so amazing that I put them on my nightstand and have been waking up to their fantastic smell. I feel as though I am living in a garden. Then yesterday I was visiting my boss’ house and his wife cut me some of her stunning peonies for me to take to the office. I love the spring and all the fresh flowers it brings! I think I am going to try and plant some rose bushes and peonies this weekend so I can have fresh flowers all spring long!

1 comment:

Malerie said...

I love fresh flowers, too. Don't they just make you feel happy?