Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Love...

As I was excitedly decorating for Valentine's Day and reading all the love quotes I have assembled throughout the years, I began thinking about how amazing love truly is and how blessed I am to have found such an incredible man to share my life with. Our relationship and marriage have not always been the easiest but over the past few years I have seen so much growth in us, both as individuals and as a couple. We have settled into our roles as husband and wife and as cliche as it may be, Mike truly is my very best friend. My life is so much more fun with him in it and I don't care what we are doing if we are doing it together. Some of my favorite days are getting Starbucks and running errands for hours on end while we joke around and talk about our future. He keeps me laughing, makes me feel safe, takes care of me, reminds me I am worth being loved and holds my hand through everything. He is my other half and I still don't know how I got so lucky to have him as my life partner. I can't put into words everything I love and appreciate about him and how deep my love for him runs but smply said, he completes me and is the reason my heart melts. Thanks Be for choosing me. I love you more today than yesterday and can't wait to spend today and every day of my life with you. Bliss, it's one incredible thing.

No comments: