While waiting in the Dr.'s office a few weeks ago, I read an article in Woman's Day about the newest wardrobe 'it" thing, Strapdowns. Last Christmas Mike picked me out the most amazing, comfortable and stylist brown riding boots and during the winter they are ALL I wear. Well, while I love what they look like, I can't STAND the jean bunching that happens while wearing them. I have literally bought jeans just to wear with these boots but the boot bunching still happens.
This is where the Strapdowns come in. They eliminate pant bunch with an adjustable clear band that anchor your pants in place and keep your pant legs secure. Seriously, stroke of "jean-ius". Even better is they are only $9.95 for a pair.
So if you are a boot over jeans lover, these are a must. You can get them here.

If you get them, let me know what you think! Have a great night!
1 comment:
Ha!! I have the belt! It works like a charm! While not the most Stylish thing (if I bend over and it is actually seen, it keeps my pants from sagging through the day! :)
Love you and love reading your blog. Always makes me smile!
Post a Comment