I have found a lot of new favorite things recently so here are a few more I forgot...
Ove Glove- This is such a great kitchen tool and a fabulous way to handle hot things. It can withstand heat up to 480 degrees and eliminates the problems you have with bulky hot pads, which don't allow you to get a good grip on things. It's available at places like Walmart and Target.

Estee Lauder Gel Eyeliner in black- I have been looking for an eyeliner for years that will stay all day through me rubbing the corner of my eyes. I finally asked Miss Annie since hers always looks perfect and she told me about the Estee Lauder eyeliner she uses. Well as I was ordering, I ran across this and while reading the reviews, I decided this was for me. It goes on smooth, doesn't smudge and has great wear. Normally my pencil liner smudges into my lids during the day but this stays PUT! The brush it comes with is pretty small though so I suggest getting an angled brush.
A few years ago my make-up bag with all of my MAC brushes was stolen. Since then I have been buying brushes and trying them but haven't found any I liked. Recently I found these at Sephora and I couldn't be happier. The set is a limited edition and comes with a fan, powder, blush, foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, crease, smudge, angled liner, brow and lip brush as well as a brow/lash comb and silver carrying case. They are so soft and provide great coverage. They are a bit pricey at $125, but I think they are totally worth it! Get it here
Poo-pourri is the best air freshener I have ever found. It's a natural air freshener and spray deodorizer that completely eliminates all bathroom odors. A must for every bathroom!
Finally, I am a HUGE lover of sweats. If I could live in them, I totally would. For Christmas I got my new favorite pair from American Eagle. They are super cute and ridiculously comfortable. They come in 7 colors and you can get them here.
2 comments:
Ohhh, that eyeliner looks really nice. I'll have to check it out! I love Estee Lauder's eyebrow crayons.
If I buy the make-up brushes will you teach me what to do with them?
Post a Comment