Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Sanctuary in the Making...

After two years of searching and one returned set from Costco, Mike and I FINALLY found our dream bedroom set at Black Goose Designs. Thanks to our Tax Refund, we purchased it tonight and I am in love...

From the picture below we purchased the bed with the upholstered headboard, as well as one open nightstand. We are still debating if we want to get the bench but think we will look around for one with more color in it.From this pic, we bought the dresser, mirror and the closed nightstand.

Mike's favorite part is the TV console. The top two drawers tip down so we can put our DVD player and DVR inside and then utilize the drawers below for seasonal clothes.

We are looking forward to turning our bedroom into our sanctuary, getting rid of our broken dresser, hodge podge of furniture and not having our bed sitting on the floor anymore. Now we just have to find the perfect bedding and color scheme as well as a floor length mirror, bench for in front of the bed and a sitting chair. If you have any suggestions on places or ideas for us, I am all ears! Now we just have to wait 6-8 weeks...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love, love, love upholstered headboards! The dark wood is stunning and I think it's all going to look beautiful in your master suite. IKEA's got a nice array of floor length mirrors and I've heard West Elm has very nice bedding. Good luck with the rest!