Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Monday, February 14, 2011

.:LOVE:.

"happy to lay here
just happy to be here
i'm happy to know you
play me a song
your newest one
please leave your taste on my tongue"

Lyrics- Paperweight by Joshua Radin

I am a sucker for love and all things hearts and sappy. I listen to mushy music, smile at romantic gestures, adore peonies and roses, genuinely enjoy weddings, cry during love stories and believe in Happily Ever Afters… Today is no exception and luckily I have one amazing hubby who makes me feel as though I am the most important person in the world. I couldn’t imagine my life without Mike in it and I truly am one lucky girl.

Today I woke up early and made Mike this and some coffee so we could enjoy a Valentine's Day breakfast together… (It was super easy)

Mike then surprised me with these flowers…

Tonight will be spent celebrating us and the love we share. We are looking forward to dinner at Michaelangelo’s, a nice bottle of wine, some uninterrupted conversation and time to just be together. I also got Mike and I the book “All about Us” to fill out. I am all about questions and learning things from one another you may not know or talk about on a daily basis to remember for years to come. This is a perfect Valentine’s Day and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anybody else. Love ya be!

Here are a few pictures that made me smile today...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

"paperweight on my back
cover me like a blanket
mess up my bed with me
kick off the covers i'm waiting"

No comments: