Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Results
Since I am not sure how many of you who read this blog want to see picture of my uterus, I have put my results on my baby blog. You can check it out at www.babyricci.blogspot.com if you are interested. Don't worry, they are just X-Rays!
2 comments:
Tracy McBride
said...
I just wanted to tell you both that I know first hand at Infertility. My husband and I of sixteen years tried to have a baby after 10 years of being together. I also had another big challenge in my life as my husband had cystic fibrosis and we already knew we would have some issues with infertility. I had done every fertility test known and still no pregnancy! After 2 failed invitro procedures i finally became pregnant with Donor egg and Donor sperm! We now have a handsome 4 year old. So moral to this story don't give up! Your dream will come true! I know first hand and I am 44 years old. My new challenge is raising our son alone as my husband, 40 years old passed away in August, from complications of CF. I do know how heart breaking it is to have things not come so easy. But you guys will be alright and things will work for you. Just always communicate with each other and I promise you will have your special gift from god come to you.
Hi, sweet girl. I found your blogs a few weeks ago and have been doing a little blog stalking since... hope you don't mind :) I think it's about time to get together again! I'd love for the four of us to hang out more often and really get to know you more than what Clint tells me and what I read on your blog. My fingers are crossed for you and Mike!
2 comments:
I just wanted to tell you both that I know first hand at Infertility. My husband and I of sixteen years tried to have a baby after 10 years of being together. I also had another big challenge in my life as my husband had cystic fibrosis and we already knew we would have some issues with infertility. I had done every fertility test known and still no pregnancy! After 2 failed invitro procedures i finally became pregnant with Donor egg and Donor sperm! We now have a handsome 4 year old. So moral to this story don't give up! Your dream will come true! I know first hand and I am 44 years old. My new challenge is raising our son alone as my husband, 40 years old passed away in August, from complications of CF. I do know how heart breaking it is to have things not come so easy. But you guys will be alright and things will work for you. Just always communicate with each other and I promise you will have your special gift from god come to you.
Hi, sweet girl. I found your blogs a few weeks ago and have been doing a little blog stalking since... hope you don't mind :) I think it's about time to get together again! I'd love for the four of us to hang out more often and really get to know you more than what Clint tells me and what I read on your blog. My fingers are crossed for you and Mike!
Post a Comment