Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh the Places You'll Go...

Mike and I have been very fortunate to travel a lot thanks to Mike's many work trips, skymiles, incredibly generous parents and my hardworking hubby. We have been immensely blessed to travel to 11 states including Alaska, Washington, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, Florida, Louisiana and of course Utah as well as 7 different countries including Mexico, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Germany. Every trip has been an adventure and we have thoroughly enjoyed exploring the world together and it is so much fun to go to new places with my very best friend.

This pic is from our very first trip together to Cancun, which ignited our love for traveling.

I chose to highlight our trip to Europe in 2008 because I never actually blogged about it. My parents generously gifted up two flights to Italy with all of my family except my brother Ryan. We spent 2 weeks traveling around Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Austria and saw so many beautiful places. I highly recommend visiting Italy sometime in your life because not only do they have amazing food, it's gorgeous. We ended up with a zillion pictures from this trip, but these are a few of my favorites.

Lake Como Italy. Definitely one of the most gorgeous places on earth. St. Moritz, Switzerland.Kramsach, Austria where our friend Andreas lives. Straight out of the Sound of Music!

Rome ColosseumNeuschwanstein Castle in Germany that the Disney Castle was modeled after.Cinque Terre, ItalyA very rainy day in Venice, Italy

These pictures make me want to go back! I feel so lucky we have had the opportunity to visit so many different places and I know these are memories we will cherish forever!

1 comment:

Kate said...

We too LOVED Austria, Germany, and Switzerland. These are all really nice pics- you should consider framing as artwork for your home!