Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Current Obsessions...

Here are a few of my current obsessions...

Chicks, Ducks and Bunnies Sweetarts- I wait all year for these delights. They are by far my favorite sweetarts because they only come in purple, blue and red and they are really soft and flaky. I bought two bags yesterday and I am sure I will be buying plenty more before Easter comes.

French inspired plate from Black Goose-My guest bathroom has needed something on the counter to make it look complete and more inviting. I found this plate at Black Goose for $15.00 the day we bought our new bedroom set and I love it. The goodies on top are thanks to Mike's many business travels and my sweet boss Steph from TSP.

Vivite Exfoliating Facial Cleanser- Mike and I volunteered at Women On The Move a few weeks ago, which is a champagne luncheon and fashion show to support the MS Society. Everyone who came was gifted a nice swag bag, which included this awesome cleanser. There were a few left so I was able to snag one too and I am in love. The granules are small and it's already done wonders for my skin. Highly suggest if you can get past the $39.00 price tag. I am using this pretty sparingly!


Throw Pillows from JC Penney- I am all about comfort in my home so you will always find a thousand pillows and blankets. I have been looking for the perfect blue pillows we can lay on to compliment my other decorative pillows that you are not allowed to lay on. I found these a little while ago and love them. They are super soft, a great color and I love the texture. Not to mention they are ridiculously comfortable and were only $15.00 each! Now I can finally get rid of the gold pillows I force Mike to stuff under the couch when they are not in use.

The Body Shop Pomegranate and Raspberry Body, Room and Linen Spray-I love the fruity aroma of this spray and it makes me so excited for springtime. Plus Mike loves it too!Kelly Ray Roberts and this painting- I have been obsessed with Kelly Ray Roberts for a while now and finally broke down and bought the painting below after finding it in a consignment shop. I love her creepy edge, yet artistic flare and think she is very talented and captivating. Here is her website if you want to check out more of her work.

http://kellyraeroberts.com/portfolio/

Love to hear about your current obsessions!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You have awesome taste! I love your lists.

Kate said...

Love that tray in your bathroom!