Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Hero!

It has been a busy weekend between work Friday and Saturday, dinner with my grandma, a girl’s night and impromptu sleepover with Miss Annie and a Superbowl party so my blog has been last on my mind, which I am completely OK with. So, I will just make up for it all now…

I don’t really have a favorite super hero but I guess because two of my favorite boys, Mike and Cole Baby both chose Batman as theirs, I will choose him too. I went over to Annie’s for some girl time and to watch a movie Saturday nightand Mike being the nice husband he is, drove me over. Mike then being the sleepy husband he is, fell asleep and forgot to pick me up. Pretty sure this is one of the funniest things ever and I guarantee I will be holding it over his head for a while. While I was at Annie’s, Cole wanted to color him a Batman and Robin picture and kept talking about how silly his neck was. When Mike finally did pick me up in the morning, (bearing coffee and Banbury Cross donuts), Cole gifted it to him and wanted to make sure Mike knew how funny his neck was too. I love how much Cole likes Mike and even though I don’t really think of Batman as my favorite superhero, it was definitely a fun night worth remembering. Here is a pic of Baby Cole in his Batman costume at my company Halloween party.

Cutest little Batman I know!

No comments: