I have some of the best friends in the entire world and another random fact is, I have a hard time making decisions. Choosing one picture of friends was no exception, so here are a bunch of pictures of the people I love.
This is Drew and I. He is the brother I never had, Mike's platonic lover, hilarious and one of my very best friends.
This is me, Katie and Aubz. I have known these girls since junior high and they both are great friends, keep me laughing and we have a ton of wonderful memories together.
This is Shawn Coon. He is an incredible friend, my food mistress and I love him and our friendship. He also has the most amazing family and I adore his and Mike's friendship and stories. He is also one of the funniest people you will ever meet.
This is me, Katie and Aubz. I have known these girls since junior high and they both are great friends, keep me laughing and we have a ton of wonderful memories together.
This is Shawn Coon. He is an incredible friend, my food mistress and I love him and our friendship. He also has the most amazing family and I adore his and Mike's friendship and stories. He is also one of the funniest people you will ever meet.
Miss Rachel, Miss Annie, me and Kate. These are a few of my favorite Sigma Chi wives and I am very blessed that Mike's friends chose the best wives and that I get to call them each my friend. These girls are always there for me, have taught me so much and I know we will be friends for life.
The Sigma Chis old and new. The Sigs are such important people in our lives and I love how close Mike and I still are with so many of them. They keep us laughing, have provided many memories, are always there when we need them and I look forward to many more years of crazy Sigma Chi antics together.
Our wedding party- Stander, Andy, Whitney, Seth, Shawn, Laura, D'Eutch, Hannie, Laura and Aubz. Some of the best people we know, enough said. :)
The Logan crew- Naanes, D'Eutsch, Me, Mike, Britt (my partner in crime) and JD minus Shawn and Connor. The main reason I love going to Logan is staying at Britt and JD's with these people and laughing for three days straight. I love each of these people individually and even more as a whole. It is such a great group of friends and no matter what happens, I know we will always be able to count on each of them.
The BASM- Trace, Seth, Jess, Mike, me Drew and Laura. A great group of friends who has been through a lot together including marriages, babies, diseases, heartbreak as well as a lot of fun nights together and amazing memories.
The Sigma Chis old and new. The Sigs are such important people in our lives and I love how close Mike and I still are with so many of them. They keep us laughing, have provided many memories, are always there when we need them and I look forward to many more years of crazy Sigma Chi antics together.
Our wedding party- Stander, Andy, Whitney, Seth, Shawn, Laura, D'Eutch, Hannie, Laura and Aubz. Some of the best people we know, enough said. :)
The Logan crew- Naanes, D'Eutsch, Me, Mike, Britt (my partner in crime) and JD minus Shawn and Connor. The main reason I love going to Logan is staying at Britt and JD's with these people and laughing for three days straight. I love each of these people individually and even more as a whole. It is such a great group of friends and no matter what happens, I know we will always be able to count on each of them.
The BASM- Trace, Seth, Jess, Mike, me Drew and Laura. A great group of friends who has been through a lot together including marriages, babies, diseases, heartbreak as well as a lot of fun nights together and amazing memories.
1 comment:
So glad you have awesome friends, but what I noticed even more is how you look cute with so many different hair colors!!
Post a Comment